Boiler Blog | Nationwide Boiler Inc.
Free Webinar Alert: Emergency Preparedness for the Latin America Market
Join us this Thursday for Nationwide Boiler's first ever webinar, hosted by Director of Sales, Bill Testa, and Latin America Business Manager, Jaime Cubillos.
In this informative webinar, Bill and Jaime will review key considerations for industrial, commercial, and utility plants in Mexico that are highly dependent on reliable steam supply. Topics presented will include:
- Critical planning stages for incorporation of a temporary steam plant
- Delivery lead-time measured in days for rapid response
- Specific plant requirements and site considerations for tie-in of a rental boiler
- Provisions for balance of steam plant equipment such as economizers, deaerators, feed pumps, blowdown separators, water softeners, gas regulators, etc.
- What is required for feedwater treatment
- What guarantees should be expected from a rental boiler supplier
- Boiler rental risk mitigation and management
Rapid industrialization and growing energy demand in Mexico requires consistent and reliable steam supply for production processes, heating, and power generation.Industrial boilers at energy facilities are expected to provide an uninterrupted supply of steam, often on a 24/7 basis. Loss of steam translates to lost production or lower efficiency of facilities dependent on steam for heating. Steam interruptions can also result in forced outages or shutdowns for which plants must have contingency plans in place.
Energy facilities that require a reliable steam supply must consider alternatives to mitigate steam interruptions through an emergency preparedness plan. Mobile or temporary steam plants, trailer-mounted watertube boilers, and package boilers provided on a rental, lease-buy or purchase arrangement represent a low cost and quickly deployable solution to maximize plant reliability & availability.
Nationwide Boiler Inc. has a large inventory of temporary rental boilers available for immediate shipment worldwide. Our rental fleet consists of mobile boiler rooms from 47.5 hp to 1,000 hp, trailer-mounted boilers from 30,000 lb/hr to 125,000 lb/hr, and other boiler related equipment. In addition, we currently have Package Babcock & Wilcox Watertube Boilers from 75,000 lb/hr to 200,000 lb/hr located in Monterrey, Mexico. These boilers are in stock inventory and available for immediate purchase and delivery.
Register for the webinar today to learn more about what Nationwide Boiler can offer to the Mexico boiler market.