With boiler emissions requirements continually changing and becoming more stringent, now is the time to make a decision on whether to replace or retrofit your existing equipment to meet new requirements.
Nationwide Boiler’s CataStak™ SCR System leads the industry in performance and reliability, exceeding current local, regional or national emission regulations and requirements. SCR technology is the most economical, efficient, reliable and easy to operate solution, capable of easily exceeding 9 ppm NOx limits to as low as 2½ ppm.
During your SCR selection process, you may want to consider a supplier who:
- Has a minimum of ten SCR systems in California operating over a five year period
- Provides a reliable and proven Ammonia Flow Control system that was developed over ten years ago
- Provides start-up and support service personnel who are directly employed by the company
- Has a service response time within four hours
- Has experience in owning and maintaining SCR systems, not just selling them
- Maintains an exemplary safety record: .62 Experience Modification Rate (EMR)
- Carries more than adequate insurance requirements for any size project
Call Nationwide Boiler today and ask to speak with our CataStak™ expert, Larry Day, for more information on why a Nationwide CataStak™ SCR System is the best solution for NOx compliance.