Nationwide Boiler’s Jim Barbeau is heading to Hershey, PA next week for CIBO’s Boiler Operations, Maintenance & Performance Conference, scheduled for May 23 - 25. This is another first for Nationwide Boiler, as we have not attended this conference until this year.
This CIBO conference allows Fluid Bed and Boiler Owners, Operators, Suppliers and Engineers to come together to:
- Review the benchmarks of FBC and Industrial/Institutional waste fuel, coal, oil and gas fired Boiler operations and performance
- Learn what technologies might be required to improve operations, sustainability, efficiency, and overall energy plant performance
- Discuss the latest technical experiences associated with current operations, fuel handling and conversions, maximizing energy efficiency, maintaining or improving energy and environmental performance & staffing the future energy operations
- Network with boiler Owners, Operators, Equipment Suppliers and Engineers to assess energy systems performance and solve problems
- Take home the latest information on what is happening relative to FBC, industrial and institutional powerhouse operations, maintenance and performance as we transit into a new energy era
Nationwide Boiler will have a table set up in the exhibit area to promote our new and used boilers available for sale, temporary mobile units, and other boiler related equipment and services. Be sure to stop by and pick up one of our emergency preparedness plans!